Retail Sales Associate
Retail Associate Responsibilities:
Candidates will receive training on all aspects related to their job duties and responsibilities. Heritage is seeking people with strong communication skills that are willing to learn and incorporate personal strengths into the Heritage Brand. Experience in retail and other customer related fields of service are desirable. Heritage prides itself on client attention and offers an array of personal protection services including firearm training, firearm rentals, shooting lane rentals, livescan fingerprinting, and passport photos. Heritage is a open for business 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Retail Associate Duties:
- Communicate in a professional, courteous, and compassionate manner with all clients.
- Represent Heritage by conducting yourself in a professional manner that reflects positively on the facility.
- Seek to understand the personal protection goals and objectives of each client.
- Work cooperatively with all staff to achieve Heritage’s goals and objectives.
- Operate the Point of Sale system to sell, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise
- Demonstrate product operation and features
- Design and maintain display cases and arrange merchandise to promote sales
- Inform clients about Maryland law regarding firearms
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Able to stand or sit extended periods of time
- 21 years or older
- Able to carry out directives efficiently
- Friendly and positive daily attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities
- Desire to learn new skills
- Must pass a criminal background check
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE